318, Prantik Pally Kolkata Na-700 107
where 10 is best and 1 is worst
based on result of 134 students
All India Rank13
out of 1914 cisce schools in india
out of 319 cisce schools in state
- Average Mark of school has been calculated using result of 134 students who appeared in cisce board class 10 exam for year 2015.
- All streams and subjects are treated equal while calculating average marks, i.e. science,art and commerce carry equal weightage.
- Compulsory and elective subjects carry equal weightage in average calculation i.e. if student has taken 6 subjects in exam then all 6 subjects will be used in school average calculation however board may use best 5 or any other method.
- Internal marks has not been used in any calculation. Subject in which student is absent has not been used in any calculation.
- All India rank and state rank has been calculated by comparing the averages of cisce board schools in India and west bengal respectively.
- WAS Score(what a school score) is a score assigned to each school based on there percentile in its board, WAS score for top 10% schools will be 10, next 10% are given 9 and so on, Bottom 10% school will have WAS score 1.
- Only WAS score is good parameter to compare schools of different boards, Other factors like All India rank, average mark are good criteria to compare schools of same boards only, i.e. if WAS score of a cbse school and a icse school is same then these schools should be equally compatible despite there differences in average mark and scores.